Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Yay For spring!

Just a sneak peek into the next few weeks with Crikki Crafts!
A few new items are coming your way! Firstly, painted and decoupaged clay pots of various sizes will be listed in a mere day or two!
Then we have a super fun line of business card holders! These are not your standard boring holders! I have made one so far, shaped like a bar of soap for my dear friend BathEssentials. (Her items are to die for btw! Check her out at www.bathessentials.etsy.com)

Crikki is dividing into 3 shops! You will be able to find all of our business supplies and printing services at www.crikkisprints.etsy.com Starting on April 1st!

You will also be able to find all things kid related at www.crikkisplayhouse.etsy.com -grand opening to be announced soon!

Crikki Crafts will be reserved for all of my unique and random crafting ideas!

Also coming soon to my blog, DIY guides and tutorials!

TO all my blog people out there, Until March 31st, Get free shipping and 10% off any order simply by letting me know you follow my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment